Thursday, October 18, 2007

popping in briefly

If you Blogstalkers have been wondering where I've been for the past week or so...I've been hit by midterms this week. And for some reason, all but one have been this week. (WHY do the science and math departments do this? Are they trying to kill us?) I have an organic chem midterm tomorrow at 11:15...and I can't sleep because I'm a teensy bit freaked out about it. But I did get my lab report done (due tomorrow)!
I'm done with most things tomorrow after the lab, so I have some time to update/take pictures/catch up on blogstalker business. And then...fall break! (More time! I'm going home, but I'm probably going to do homework.)

3 comments:

Kathy Kathy Kathy said...

Good luck on the remaining exam and have a great break. Fall break. I like the sound of it.

Eryn said...

It's a little late - but good luck!

Georgiann said...

You just keep studying, and catch up with us when you can -- we all will keep popping in on you.